Sunday, June 7, 2015

The Beautiful Cape of Good Hope

In my previous post I shared the details of the animals we saw when visiting the COGH last weekend.

Today I want to share some of the stunning pictures of the scenery from that area. It was challenging to narrow down my collection of photos and only include the ones posted here. I have never in my life seen such colossal waves smacking into such giant rock formations. Enjoy!


pow!
bam!

ocean white with foam
man on the edge
mist and spray off the water





2 comments:

  1. I had no idea it was so breathtaking there! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Nature is really beautiful. Also, your parents are adorable.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hello and thank you for taking an interest in my blog. This blog tells the story of some big life changes. First, my husband and I have just moved to Geneva, Switzerland for a few months following a few years of living in Johannesburg, South Africa. The two places could not be more different. I'm excited to share our adventures, challenges and insights with you! My thoughts and opinions are my own.